CALENDAR

Guided tours are available daily.  Learn more about our tour options.

Historic Hotel Tour times: 
Tuesday-Saturday: 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm 
Sunday: 10:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm

Touch of Chinatown Tour times: 
Tuesday-Saturday: 2:00pm

Calendar View List View Printer-Friendly Version Print View Export as iCalendar
Event Details
Film screening: RICKI'S PROMISE
A Film by Changfu Chang

Sunday, March 6, 2016 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM

Two worlds. Past and Present. Fear and Longing. Truth and Lies. Identity and Belonging. An 18-year-old adoptee takes a journey to ask, “Who Am I…Really?”

When internationally adopted American teenager Ricki Mudd returns to China to live with her long-lost birth family for a summer, she hopes to piece together the fragments of her mysterious past. Instead, Ricki finds more questions than answers as she is caught in a web of severed relationships, festering resentments, guilt and intrigue.

"Ricki's Promise" is a bittersweet tale of love and loss about a  family's struggle against the forces of culture, tradition, politics and past choices that continue to impact them all in unexpected ways.

Please join us for a special screening of this film. The filmmakers and members of the family will be in attendance. The film runs 1 hour and 24 minutes.

BUY TICKETS HERE

• screening only: $8 (does not include access to museum galleries)
  • with museum admission: FREE
  • for museum Members: FREE 

Reservations are encouraged as space is limited.  

Tickets can be upgraded to include museum admission the day of the screening. Please check in with Visitor Services at the front desk.

Fees: Free with museum admission.
Tickets for screening only: $8
Calendar:
Category: Special Events
  Add this single event to my Outlook(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Google(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Yahoo!(R) Calendar

National Park Service

STEP INTO A UNIQUELY AMERICAN STORY

Hours & Directions | In the News | Media Inquiries | Contact Us
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

© 2015 WING LUKE MUSEUM OF THE ASIAN PACIFIC AMERICAN EXPERIENCE