CALENDAR

Guided tours are available daily.  Learn more about our tour options.

Historic Hotel Tour times: 
Tuesday-Saturday: 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm 
Sunday: 10:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm

Touch of Chinatown Tour times: 
Tuesday-Saturday: 2:00pm

Calendar View List View Printer-Friendly Version Print View Export as iCalendar
Event Details
Film Screening: Who Killed Vincent Chin?

Saturday, May 13, 2017 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM

Lily Chin at Jackson Rally courtesy of Renee Tajima-Pena

In 1982, Vincent Chin was beaten to death with a baseball bat by two white men in Detroit. Chin’s killers were convicted, but never served a day in prison for their crime.

Thirty-five years later, we revisit this Academy Award-nominated documentary that explored the impact of his death and flaws in the justice system in the wake of the outcry from the Asian American community. Filmmaker Renee Tajima-Pena will be present. A panel discussion will follow. (USA, 1987, Documentary, 87 minutes, English)

Call our Front Desk during our regular business hours to purchase tickets for this program by calling 206.623.5124.

If you are Wing Luke Museum member, please call our Front Desk to reserve your free tickets.

Otherwise, Click here to Register

Partners: Chinese American Citizens Alliance - Seattle Chapter, Robert Chinn Foundation, Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce, Mulvanny G2 Foundation, NAAAP-Seattle and Wing Luke Museum.

Calendar:
Category: Special Events
  Add this single event to my Outlook(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Google(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Yahoo!(R) Calendar

National Park Service

STEP INTO A UNIQUELY AMERICAN STORY

Hours & Directions | In the News | Media Inquiries | Contact Us
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

© 2015 WING LUKE MUSEUM OF THE ASIAN PACIFIC AMERICAN EXPERIENCE